Wetterling Gallery: a leading Scandinavian art gallery since 1978. Read more
- Archival quality print on Platine Fiber Rag fine art paper. 100% cotton lint, no bleaching agents or optical brighteners, acid-free. Guarantees museum-standard longevity.
- Signed limited edition of 50
- Part of the series "Fruitfulness". Images from the exhibition "Mother Earth", at Wetterling Gallery Stockholm, 2018, display a selection of larger artworks from this series.
87,5 x 81 cm paper size
71 x 65,5 cm image size
- Free returns up to 14 days from delivery
- 7 days free delivery within Sweden, 14 days worldwide
- Shipping insurance included
- If unframed, the artwork is carefully shipped in a protected tube and includes framing instructions from the artist.
- If framing is added, please allow 14 additional handling days for framing. The artwork is shipped in a thin dark wooden frame and UV-protection glass or Plexiglass, according to the artist's recommendations. For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the artist
"I grew up in the Soviet Union and was educated in classical painting. During art school, I studied all old masters, and when I later had the opportunity to travel, I visited numerous museums around the world. I cannot remember the names of all the artists, but their works are protected in my visual memory. When I moved to Sweden I abandoned painting and turned my interest to photography. However, I have stuck to the concept of creating the objects in my images with real material, I do not just “find” the motive. All my photographs are meticulously staged, and I frequently use materials from nature, like flowers and insects. But my classical education does not leave me. Instinctively, my works refer back to art history."
- Nathalia Edenmont
Born in Yalta, Crimea, 1970, Edenmont trained at State Art School of Kiev, Soviet Union, Simferopol State Art School, Crimea, and Forsberg’s International School of Design, Stockholm, Sweden. Her work has been exhibited throughout Europe and the United States and can be found in private and public collections globally including the Modern Museum Stockholm, Miami Art Museum and Moscow House of Photography Museum among others. In February 2014, Swedish public television broadcast a one hour documentary about Edenmont and her work. Edenmont has lived in Sweden since 1991.
Here the art can be seen in the best way and the staff is very knowledgeable and caring.
Always so inspiring to follow the sortiment at Wetterling's
Daring with art forms and expressions like you'd hardly find anywhere else.
A must for the art lover.